Saturday 16 January 2010

Baguettes, mocha and thoughts on paper...



Whilst eating my french baguette and drinking a warm mocha, during lunch, I scribbled down a few ideas and goals for the next year. I have this habit of drawing, sketching and writing notes when I feel things I can't otherwise decipher. Today I found myself in my little world of mystery again in a small cafe'. My imagination and heart kicks in and I feel my real desires become alive through my pen and note book I always keep in my bag. At times I write things down several times a day and at other times the pages remain blank for weeks. Today, however, the magic sprung to life.

My frustration is eased and I feel my life is going the right direction.

When I look at my life I realise how much strength was never tapped into. These past years have thrown several big 'adventures' at me. I am still here. I have not sunk yet. I am more alive than ever and more excited about the next turn of events than what I could ever remember. None of this is because of me- there was definitely a Godly favour and power around me encouraging me quietly but mightily.

No comments:

Post a Comment