Monday 11 January 2010

Things you might not know about me


• I worked for a company that organized the Top Gear Live show
• My mother is a famous painter
• I saw Hugh Grant, through the window of a bus, walking the streets of London
• Until I was 5 I couldn't speak English
• I had a pet pig- we used to call Hempies
• I have 3 older brothers whose names I couldn't pronounce as a baby- so I called them by unique names I decided to make up
• I enjoyed playing with cars rather than dolls
• I love tomatoes- can eat it with almost every dish
• I've never dyed or cut my hair shorter than shoulder length since I was 2 or 3
• My grandfather was a professional hunter
• I used to be crazy about Arabian horses- spending all my extra money buying Horse Magazines from England
• I used to dislike my name and be very disappointed that my parents never gave me a second name
• I don't eat airplane food- the last time I did the paramedics wanted to take me off the plane with a stretcher
• My favourite colour has always been blue- it reminds me of freedom
• My regrets: not playing a musical instrument, never having done formal dance lessons and not being able to talk French
• My future wishes: Visiting all 50 States in USA, Owning an Arabian horse, having an amazing husband and living in a house big enough for children to run around in
• Favourite things to do: look at the stars on a warm African Summer's night

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia, Annette from An American Tale here. Saw that you have started following my blog, so thought I'd pop in to say hi, and thank you for checking in on our great adventure, and I see you are on one of your own! Good to see you in the blogosphere, and I look forward to reading more about you and your adventures in the days to come.... :)

    ReplyDelete